- an exercise stress ball (Golds Gym) that was small enough for his hands and I have him squeeze it and try to flatten it
- jump ropes that I lay flat and have him to jump over it to help increase strength all over
- toy grabbers that you squeeze with your fingers to open and close (got those at Target)
- pencil grips that are molded for his fingers
- triangle crayons (Target)
- clothes pins that I have him squeeze with his fingers that he hold a pencil
All of this is helping him with his strength in his hands. He still has a long way to go but it is a great start.